Thursday, August 8, 2013

Santa Fe Picture a Day Project

Allyson is completing a clinical rotation in Santa Fe, NM and I am fortunate enough to be able to work from Santa Fe for several of the weeks she is here. Today is my first full day in Santa Fe. A couple of things to note...1) we have no car, so everything I see is something I have walked to from our little casita on Old Taos Highway. 2) Santa Fe is at 7,000 feet elevation and the roads in the neighborhood where we are staying only go up or down, so my run this morning was more like a jog and some walking when my lungs started to burn going up hill. 3) There is art everywhere. Everyone's yard, door, house is like a piece of art. I love it.

So here goes...Day 1 Photo: I came across Mary in a dried up riverbed.


No comments:

Post a Comment