Monday, August 26, 2013

Santa Fe Breakfast

Santa Fe is full of places to get a good breakfast burrito, huevos rancheros, or something a little more traditional (though that will still have green chiles on it!) Our latest breakfast adventure was at Cafe Pasqual's. Really cute spot, though a little crowded. I think we lucked out, because I've heard the wait can be quite long. We manged to get a private table (they also have communal tables) with only a 10 minute wait on Sunday morning. Once we ordered, we had some time to look around and check out all the unique decor in the small space. And once our food got there, we were very satisfied with our meals. The Denver omelette and the huevos rancheros were both terrific and they may have the best English muffin I've ever had in my life. (Granted, I am allergic to gluten so any time I indulge in a glutenous treat, I marvel at how truly delicious gluten food items are.)



Other breakfast places on our list to check out include: Chocolate Maven (not in the downtown plaza area, but heard it's incredible!), El Parasol, and Tia Sophia's.

No comments:

Post a Comment